Invest in programs to provide support for children with addicted parents. Through your generosity, you can let these kids know there is hope. Help melt away the messages that have lived in these homes for generations: “Don’t talk,” “Don’t feel,” “Don’t trust.” Please consider contributing to NACoA today, to help ensure no child of an alcoholic or drug dependent parent (COA) grows up locked in fear, silence, or isolation. We need your support to bring hope, health, and healing directly to children in need.
With your support, we can expand prevention and recovery programs that focus on healing the whole family system with a unique and specialized focus on the children, increase public awareness of the adverse consequences impacting the children, advance the knowledge of professionals who are in the best position to identity and assist the children; influence public policy impacting COAs, and continue to be an amplified voice for children by sharing loving messages of hope and healing through multiple avenues online and other mass media outlets. Your contribution will help us break the cycle of addiction, starting by simply letting the children know “You are NOT alone.”
There are many ways to contribute
Make a Donation online/by phone/or mail: Make a General or personalized donation online securely, by phone with your credit card, or you can mail a check payable to NACoA. If you would like to make the gift in honor or memory of someone special, simply write it in on the designation line, or by printing and filling out the donation form provided here and mail to NACoA with your check.
Give Monthly: By electing this option, you become a member of NACoA’s steady Voice for the Children, and join a community of committed donors who provide ongoing support for our work.
Become a Member of NACoA—and give us greater strength in numbers to fight the negative impacts of parental alcohol and drug abuse. Our special membership donation costs only $50 a year, and includes a 15% member discount on all NACoA products and curriculum materials. Sign up to become a member today!
BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR - Whether it’s through event sponsorship, a monetary gift or in-kind donation, corporate sponsors are a vital part of ensuring that support and hope continues to liberate children and their families from the devastation of addiction. NACoA can tailor partnerships to meet your specific interests or ability to help improve the lives of children, of families, of communities.
More Creative Ways to Give
- Give a Gift of Stock or Donation from your IRA—please contact us at 301.468.0985 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Make a Wire Transfer—If you would like to make your contribution through a wire transfer please call 301.468.0985 or email at Nacoa@nacoa.org so we can assist you in the process.
- By including NACoA in your will or estate plans, you can enjoy tax benefits and help sustain our work for generations to come. Click here to learn more.
- Amazon Smile. Designate NACoA as your charity and a portion of your purchases will be donated. smile.amazon.com
- Car Donation. Whether your car is running or not, its donation could help fuel NACoA programs. Under V-Dac for Donors, search for NACoA to get started.
- Giving Tuesday. Remember NACoA on Giving Tuesday. In the spirit of being grateful and giving thanks, the Tuesday following Thanksgiving is a day set aside for Americans to give to their favorite charity."
- Workplace Giving:
- CFC: Combined Federal Campaign (#12020): If you are a federal employee, designate Children of Addiction (NACoA) code #12020. You can also find us under Children's Charities or National Organizations in your CFC listings. State employees in Michigan, Florida, California, Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, you can Designate Children of Addiction (NACoA)
- United Way donors: Designate Children of Addiction (NACoA)
- Matching Gifts: Check with your employer if they offer matching gifts programs. If so, you can increase your donation to NACoA by double or more!
Our Commitment to our Donors
NACoA will not sell, share or trade donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by NACoA, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes the NACoA website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.