NACoA offers a variety of educational and training options:
- Celebrating Families! TM: 2 ½ Day trainings to equip group leader implementation teams on evidenced-based curriculum and support, whole family, recovery program.
- Seminars for clergy, other faith leaders, pastoral counselors and persons working in congregational settings to equip them to understand addiction, its impact of children and families, its negative influence on spirituality for the whole family and effective strategies to help prevent it, to confront it in a way those impacted can be helped, and the educational tools that will support their efforts.
- Group facilitator trainings specifically for providing educational support groups using the NACoA developed Children's Program Kit in educational settings, faith community and youth organizations, and in treatment settings.
- Individual motivational presenters who are expert in addiction, family impact, young and adolescent children of addicted parents, and experienced in addressing their critical issues.
- Keynote presenters for addiction, family education, child advocacy, education, child abuse, community coalition and drug court and dependency court conferences, as well as expert consultants.
For more information about customized on-site trainings, contact NACoA.